Friday, December 7, 2012

Brad Bathgate

The author caught my attention as he quoted excerpts from his book. I was stopped in my tracks as he spewed poetry/Haikus, about people he observed as they walked by, sat on the train. He was dressed sharp and he was proud of his product. I couldn't resist...as he got the attention of everyone that walked passed him. He had stacks of books in his hands and I had to wait my turn to purchase a copy and have him sign it. I got on the train and read...and felt like one of the young ladies in his book as I took a ride on the 'A' train downtown, lol. Blue inspired me even more to write some more poetry of my own...This book confirms that there are numerous stories in the naked city. I was sold as he recited right on time as I walked by: "Twisted" Her locks had me twisted...and once I stopped spinning I found myself, trying to find myself...

'Corner stores in the middle of the block'

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200858962453?redirect=mobile

"Don't beat your children or they'll turn out like me"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200851020045?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

No comments:

Love at first site